Did You hear about the 39 year old woman with 44 children?

420

Most Helpful Guys

• She must have had A LOT of twins and shit because 44 kids 9 months each would mean she'd be having kids before she turned 7. Like she must have had like twins or triplets every damn time to be able to have that many kids at that age.

• I don't even wanna think about her vagina. It must be soooooo loose.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think i watched a YT video on it. She can't afford to bring them to school and has not enough money for a lot. But they seem generally healthy and she seems to be a good mom. But that's way to many kids.

• Now I did! This is really ridiculous, how does she remember all her kids' names? XD