Did You hear about the 39 year old woman with 44 children?

Did You hear about the 39 year old woman with 44 children?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• She must have had A LOT of twins and shit because 44 kids 9 months each would mean she'd be having kids before she turned 7. Like she must have had like twins or triplets every damn time to be able to have that many kids at that age.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even wanna think about her vagina. It must be soooooo loose.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think i watched a YT video on it. She can't afford to bring them to school and has not enough money for a lot. But they seem generally healthy and she seems to be a good mom. But that's way to many kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I did! This is really ridiculous, how does she remember all her kids' names? XD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• no way man. How is that even possible? Her poor body. i think i'll stop at 3 thank you very much. 38 is a tad bit too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • So... Is she trying to get into the Guinness book of records?

I'm surprised she didn't die.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't even wanna think about her vagina. It must be soooooo loose. Stories like this make you question the world. Like, wtf? What's the point of having that many kids? Is she trying to form an army?

• this bitch got a full football squad on her team... offense, defense AND special teams :D :D :D

0|0
    0|1
  • She probably some other children than hers on her name

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the definition of insanity!!

1|0
    0|0
  • How?

1|0
    0|0
  • That is totally amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds familiar

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the reseon the human race is going extinct

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms

1|0
    0|0
  • stupidity

0|0
    0|0
  • ouch she must like pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazin

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nutters

0|0
    0|0
  • nope wild, she adopt 2 thirds of them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she has many twin

0|0
    0|0
  • DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

0|0
    0|0
  • Politically correct teens claim the world is over populated so they vow not to have kids. Meanwhile third world countries breed them out of existence. In addition western countries send aid, food, medicine and clothing to raise these children

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why condoms exist 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Idiocracy is very real. We really need to not allow people who can't take care of their kids to reproduce. Lucky she's not living in America and just have to live off of foreign aid still our taxpayer money though but far less than what it would been if she was American.

Don't understand why people think just having a lot of kids is a accomplishment it is not

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes