What’s one thing that totally relaxes you when you’re stressed?

What helps me most of the time to relax is painting and meditation, usually I combine both. 😊

What helps you to relieve your stress? What’s one thing that totally relaxes you when you’re stressed?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Music takes me away from everything. It's the best way for me to just forget about everything. I've used it for most of my life. Never fails.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Listening to music, having a bath, daydreaming, doodling, going for a walk into the forest...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have a shower when I'm extremely stressed, after that I read a book accompanied by snacks.

1|0
    1|0
  • Hi Lola!
    Usually I take a jog or take a few minutes away from the crowd.
    by the way thanks for the help yesterday! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌyou are AWSOME!

1|0
    0|0
    • You’re welcome, I’m happy to help! 😊 Let me know how it goes!

• Show All
    • U make me feel so lucky around u!
      U have such a positive attitude and willingness to help! thanks sweetheart! πŸ˜„

• Ur welcome! πŸ™‚

• looking at pictures of nature and fat cats and cute animals, and pretending that i am out there instead of my prison shit hole writing 20-page papers and reading 500 pages a week. sometimes, just looking out my prison cell to catch a glimpse of the sun's beautiful rays helps me relax.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh, also, when i have more time: taking a bath, going to the park, listening to music.

• As strange as it sounds, I read/recall the periodic table.

Listening to my favorite music calms me down. Ocean waves, and raindrops, and birth chirping sounds are very relaxing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physical lobor.
    Crafting things from wood, like cups, or smoking pipes.
    Weed, a cigarette, great amounts of alcohol.
    Fapping for an extended period (over 30 minutes).

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to go out camping in the middle of nowhere in my old broken down trailer. I light the heater, listen to the ice wind outside, read antique books and forget about the state of the world and coming war for a while.

1|1
    0|0
  • Watching my favorite youtuber play video games (:
    Make-up tutorial
    Anime
    Washing and exfoliating my face.
    Taking a walk <--- I am going to start this again
    Clean with podcast on
    I like baking more than cooking
    Singing along to a pop punk song

1|0
    0|0
  • Listening to music, drawing, watching critical role on YouTube, blowing shit up, and the age old answer to stress masturbation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking with a very important person of mine. Totally relaxes me in some minutes

1|1
    0|0
  • Shooting.

I'm a capable marksman, and the process of shooting is a great thing to focus on while stressed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Reading, writing, and listening to music are the best relaxers for me after a long day

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday I has to pay a crazy bill using my last dollars for the orthodontist and for 10 minutes I felt depressed. Then I realized in the next 5 years, I would get a decent job and start being able to live the way I want to.

1|0
    0|0
  • snuggling soft fur makes me relax. I love the feeling of soft blankets, faux fur coat or scarves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Music and humor help keep my stress down.
    Sex does too but the other two things help when I can’t do the other one.

1|0
    0|0
  • having some fun! that for me is playing my game outside, or hanging out with friends, which is usually at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure why, but singing In Bloom by Nirvana to myself always helps when I'm having a panic attack.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|0
    0|0
  • Have a shower and just lay on bed (naked) and come on here. This what I did about an hour ago. I think it is real therapy for me to come on here and chat. Brilliant !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking to people, unfortunately, I've developed a dependence on it to relieve my stress. This has largely resulted in people using it to play with my emotions to boost their self esteem and give them a sense of control over me.

0|0
    0|0
  • "The person sit next to me also had the absolute similar problem and he/she try to motivate me how he/she survived" thats the ultimate relaxation..
    But its hard to find!
    So i choose long sleep, listen music, exercize and do yoga in a natural place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working out in gym doing some HIIT and listening to music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meditation helps a lot. I also play computer games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly dancing and meditation. It gets me excited about something else which makes it easier to relax it away. It's like icy hot for the mind haha

1|0
    0|0
  • A good fuck and numerous orgasms for me and my girl

1|1
    0|0
  • Drawing, alcohol, cigarettes, cigars, music, wanking, Sex

1|1
    0|0
  • Talking to friends, which I rarely do. YouTube videos. Writing. Sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • music, good things in life, calm down, why the heck are you even stressed anyways self? (me) ya lughead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to listen to music, try to make music, watch car videos but not car prices that pisses me off a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Video games, listening to music, and watching a movie or a tv show.

1|0
    0|0
  • Total silence for a while. It helps me sort out my problems while keeping my cool and helps me plan things accordingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely music and the the gym. When I'm at the gym on thinking about nothing except the heavy weights

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, when I am stressed out I like to sleep/rest while listening to some relaxing river sound

1|0
    0|0
  • SEX! Nothing like good sex and a wonderful orgasm to get rid of stress.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I need something to soothe my soul,
    I listen to too much rock and roll

1|0
    0|0
  • food, music, candles, weed, outdoor air, flowers, face masks, tv&animals

0|0
    0|0
  • Either a tea (without any conversation) or a good sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't think I have one

1|0
    0|0
    • Something that helps change your mood perhaps? Maybe a favorite dish or music?

• Show All
    • Reading does help though! 😊

• Yeah, it does!

• Some good music's. As some of the band MONO. It's atmospheric songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleaning πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • That method works for me too, my mom does that all the time even when things are organized! πŸ˜„

• I belong to Many Media Sites. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • A massage

2|1
    0|0
  • Marijuana.

1|1
    0|0
  • just laying in bed and looking at nothing...

2|0
    0|0
  • Arts and crafts, crocheting, and sleeping.

2|0
    0|0
  • Meditation , deep breaths, incense, and Xanax lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A run. A very long run.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a bath.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marijuana.

1|2
    0|0
    • I like to call it cannabis, just to avoid confusion for ignorant people. (and those ignorant people has the power to stigmatice potheads and enforce shitty rules opon us so what they think is important to me).

• Writing a poem

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex usually releives most off my stress.

1|1
    0|0
  • Music, music, music

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes