Whats the best way to deal with an airhead for a friend?

First of all she is ten years older than me yet I feel like I am dealing with a child. she lacks common sense, she expects answers to drop in her hand and overall she is just mentally draining. I'm its exhausting explaining things to her over and over.Whats the best way to deal with an airhead for a friend?
  • Get rid of her she's a retard
  • Help her
Who the hell voted help her? wtf can I help a brainless person do?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• she must have had some trauma, she's mentally confused.

you are in no position to help her, you aren't a psychologist nor do you have the patience and depth of love to give someone that will suck the life out of you. find some up beat and fun friends

That said, if she's just an air head but doesn't hurt you, that's not too bad. There are some people who are wicked. choose your friends wisely and invest in good long term relationships with a few. it paid off for me...

• I agree, she is a nice person but it's difficult to have patience for someone like her. i just dont understand why she is so stupid?

• Did she go through a breakup or suffer a major loss? You said she was older. That will do it! Or stroke, brain injury, or just not a bright light ever?
      how did you get connected to her... maybe you are a caring, empathic person that gets drawn in by needy people? I haven't heard you say anything about how she brings value to your life. maybe it is the nurse in you caregiving...

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel for her because I'm not the sharpest eyeliner pencil in the case try working out how flat a tyre is 🙈🙈