Whats the best way to deal with an airhead for a friend?

First of all she is ten years older than me yet I feel like I am dealing with a child. she lacks common sense, she expects answers to drop in her hand and overall she is just mentally draining. I'm its exhausting explaining things to her over and over.Whats the best way to deal with an airhead for a friend?
  • Get rid of her she's a retard
    Vote A
  • Help her
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Who the hell voted help her? wtf can I help a brainless person do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she must have had some trauma, she's mentally confused.

you are in no position to help her, you aren't a psychologist nor do you have the patience and depth of love to give someone that will suck the life out of you. find some up beat and fun friends

That said, if she's just an air head but doesn't hurt you, that's not too bad. There are some people who are wicked. choose your friends wisely and invest in good long term relationships with a few. it paid off for me...

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, she is a nice person but it's difficult to have patience for someone like her. i just dont understand why she is so stupid?

• Did she go through a breakup or suffer a major loss? You said she was older. That will do it! Or stroke, brain injury, or just not a bright light ever?
      how did you get connected to her... maybe you are a caring, empathic person that gets drawn in by needy people? I haven't heard you say anything about how she brings value to your life. maybe it is the nurse in you caregiving...

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel for her because I'm not the sharpest eyeliner pencil in the case try working out how flat a tyre is 🙈🙈

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd maybe consider taking a break from her for a while maybe she will get the hint

1|0
    0|0
    • The issue with that is that multiple people have and she still doesn't get it

• Yeah.. it is difficult... you might need someone with a PhD for this one. I would talk to an online chatroom counselor thing, that could be really helpful. People like that need advice from professionals sometimes. I have brought things like this before people with PhD's and I have had really good results or at least people that are really good with relationship advice. Because you really need something that has encountered this type of person before and sometimes the advice is so simple. But If I were to call it, I would say it would involve confronting her and making a claim or a statement. I am not sure about what exactly to say though and if you already tried something like that too then its really about stating the whole thing to that person and seeing what they could come up with

• hit them in the head with a book and learning gets beaten in

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I just thought I should update the joke beat them with a smart phone, then I thought that just make them dumber. Because they might end up with down syndrome because always looking down

• 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Put a bell around her neck so other people understand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Walk away so they can learn on their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't make friends with such a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Help her.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • Those are the most frustrating people

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean seriously what the heck can u do? she's nice but she's retarded

• I tend to keep psychic vampires at arms length.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes