Would you forgive your family member if they killed your spouse and child?

This is a sad one bois 😢

Forgive: To stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I wldnt forgive them, but after sometime I wldnt want to feel anything towards them at all, like I wldnt even want them to be a part of my life, I'd prolly move away from them 🤷

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't think you'd hate them forever?

• Show All
    • I recognize that it would be worse for me in the long run. But I feel I wouldn't care. I live for the future of my family so If they died I would probably never forgive.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

• Fuck no, what kind of question is this?

0|1
    0|0
    • This is the kind of questions nobody wants to go through but people inevitably have/will. 😢

Most Helpful Guys

• No way lol, I'd have them killed.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dunno
    I wouldn’t forgive. I’d feel pitty and major disappointment Towards that person

I’d desperately wonder where we all went wrong to end up here
    I’d think they are mentally unfit and something went wrong

It would be a very very sad day
    I would probably forgive yes because that isn’t something you want to hold on to

0|1
    0|0
    • I would feel all of that and hatred. But I wouldn't forgive though. I would probably be suicidal if that ever happened. I don't handle mental pain well.

• Depends on why. If they had a mental illness or some medical issue then I wouldn’t be upset with them because they are not to blame for their actions.

1|1
    0|1
    • Yeah, once you reach into mental illness territory, responsibility becomes blurred.

• No. I'd kill them and have them feel the pain that they just felt-

0|1
    0|0
  • I already hate my family and they haven’t killed anyone soooo...

1|0
    0|0
  • Forgiveness is the way of God and I would attempt to do so, that does not mean that I would not testify against them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so. They have to go to prison for what they did.

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn't really

0|1
    0|0
  • hell to the no

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. !!

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no!

0|1
    0|0
  • HELL NAW! i would cut contact with them forever

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i’m never having kids or getting married so I wouldn’t be in the situation but no I’d never forgive them

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes