Would you forgive your family member if they killed your spouse and child?

This is a sad one bois 😢

Forgive: To stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake.
  • Yes
  • No!

107

Most Helpful Girls

• I wldnt forgive them, but after sometime I wldnt want to feel anything towards them at all, like I wldnt even want them to be a part of my life, I'd prolly move away from them 🤷

• You don't think you'd hate them forever?

• I recognize that it would be worse for me in the long run. But I feel I wouldn't care. I live for the future of my family so If they died I would probably never forgive.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

• Fuck no, what kind of question is this?

• This is the kind of questions nobody wants to go through but people inevitably have/will. 😢

Most Helpful Guys

• No way lol, I'd have them killed.