How do YOU deal with people you don't like or are rude to you?

I only speak to them when i have to and be polite and give them short answers. Apart from that i ignore or avoid them!
And if they're rude, i stand up for myself and tell them off lol.
People say that i handle rude people well, yet the rude people still continue acting the same way! *eye roll*

I have to deal with so many rude, insecure people at the moment. Other girls who say to other people they don't like me and don't want me around them... yet they always stare me down - it's so creepy!
When i turn around they're giving me intense stares and "up and down" looks.

Also, some men scaring off guys who I'm actually interested in and telling them not to talk to me! Wtf.

Have you experienced this?
  • I ignore / avoid them
    Vote A
  • I be polite & civil to them
    Vote B
  • I'm rude to them / roast them 😂
    Vote C
  • ^all of the above, depending on the person
    Vote D
  • Other (explain)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh shit yeah this common where I live so honestly you did do a great job handling that situation. Unfortunately even though we may have done everything right our blood pressure and adrenaline line tends to stay up even after 30 mins after a incident that increased it in the first place. If you are in a position where someone is being rude and you are offering customer service its even worse to be very neutral. I hope things get better for you. And as for those men that scare off guys you like they are very possessive and insecure its why they bark in fear and shame bc they know you are out of their league. Hope that helped 🙂 Again sorry you have to go through that 😐

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell them off (positive or negatively) and get the out of my life, you don't need that crap. you need to make some videos so we can see this, either you are super positive and these lost people are trying to cut you down to their size, or your perception is off. Usually if a person is positive some will respond positive and you are the leader.
    need to see how you deal with people...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I smile in their face and treat them nicely when I just have to interact with them- people like that HATE when you're nice to them.
    And ignore or avoid them otherwise

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nope, not ever... but everytime i read your post i get the feeling your life is like an anime :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow your rules. But I also try to kill them with kindness. I only go around them when I have to but I sometimes try to be kind to them and it surprises them sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I’ve done all the above at least once. But I’m not a people person so I rarely get put into those kind of situations. Yay me

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to involve myself with him or her because I know it could become a big showdown sooner or later. I don't put up with that kind of stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • Rude and Crude People I Sock, Then Block. However, Not Here, Dear... I don't Keep them very Near. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Every situation is unique. 9 times out of 10 i just let it roll off my back like water off a duck. but since i'm a very sarcastic person and pretty quick on my feet anytime i can make some duckhead look foolish with comment i'm going to. lol
    Most the time they don't even realize i've burned them and that's the fun part it makes me smile when they're too self absorbed or just dumb to get it. Bonus when others around me get it and get a chuckle out of it and they just stand there with a puzzled look on their face. Then you know you've truly won.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally keep them at a distance and only interact with them when it's necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t give them my time.

1|0
    0|0
  • crack em with a right hand shot on the dome

1|0
    0|0
  • never stoop to their level

1|0
    0|0
  • I continue to be respectful and nice to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the most part I ignore or avoid them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I ignore them / avoid them

1|0
    0|0
  • A or B. Typically A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple. I ignore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i try to stay away from them if possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Avoid or engage, depending on my mood.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes