If your a housewife, how would you calm your angry husband?

• While he's shouting, you get naked and hug him to your heart...
  • You massage him, ask him what happened and try to help him...
  • You leave him shouting alone and come back when he stops...
    Vote C
  • Something else...
    Vote D
  • I'm a man and wanna check the results...
    Vote E

113

Most Helpful Girls

• First I would spark a blunt then I’d massage him and ask him what happened then I’d whip out the fresh hot dinner and cold beer.

• What a smart lady you are, i'm sure he will be happy, than he will calm down and gives you a couple of warm kisses 😊

• LOL. Not a Housewife but hope to be.
    And. Well depends why he's angry.

• 7d

Sweet lady, i hope you become a housewife someday, a happy one 🙂

Most Helpful Guy