Do you want kids? If so, how many?

Little bOis and gOrls
Little bOis and gOrls
I would rather have one. But I'd settle for two max! xD

Photo by "Jordan Rowland" on Unsplash
  • Yes
  • No

3529

3529
  • I'd like 2-3 maybe, I'm still young tho so I cld change my mind, but I think 3 is an awesome number of kids to have, also child birth scares the shit outta me so I have no idea how many I'll manage in the far future 😅😂😂

• 6d

I wish my family only had 2 kids. Since I'm the only male child I often had to do things on my own since my sisters had each other. :')

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm glad I was born a male... xD I hate pain with a passion!

• 6d

I saw a few opinions about adopting and fostering and I wld love to do that too one day, it wld make me really happy to make someone feel loved, wanted and taken care of😆

• 6d

Yeah, that would be such a good feeling!

• I've got 2 little boys and I'm happy just having them two. I'd be lost without them now and the love you have and get in return there is absolutely nothing like it.

• 6d

I can't even begin to understand! Hopefully one day I will though! 🙏😇

• No kids for me. Seen enough bad things that can all of sudden happen to a person throughout the course of their life time from sudden terrible and horrible illnesses that are either terminal and have no cure, or horrible tragedies that are either accidental or intentional all simply just for a person to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I simply just look at it as does another person really need to be involved into this world to be put at risk for any and all of those undesirable, unfavorable or unacceptable outcomes? And the answer is always no because that's how I feel about it. If somebody is never born they'll never come into consciousness, there simply is no "them" at all and thus they can't be deprived of the "good" things in this world, but then they are also guaranteed to not have to experience any of the "bad and horrible" things in this world either. It just stays completely neutral, there simply isn't another person added into the world through me and another won't become subtracted from this world some day if I otherwise I chose to add them into this world.

• I don't know if I really want kids. I could never be a stay at home mom, though! I'm far too career-oriented to do nothing for 13 years. So maybe if I had a work from / stay at home husband I'd be up for coming home to the kids. In that situation I'd probably want 2.

• I don’t particularly want children. I had a terrible experience with my own father and I’m scared I’d be as bad a father as he was, I also have some inheritable mental health issues I wouldn’t want to pass on to any children. Aside from that I just don’t like kids, I have some trouble with patience when it comes to younger kids.

• I want 3 of my own, and when they're teenagers or once they've moved out, I want to become a foster parent. I think one of my greatest gifts is parenting!

• By default, I want two. If I’m financially stable for more then I’ll just keep having babies until I don’t want them anymore.

• 6d

xD Don't want your current babies? Or any new ones?

• 6d

Like if I get to a point where I can’t have kids anymore or I want to stop at a certain number of kids I’ll stop having them.

• 6d

Ahh, I see 👌

• Yes, I love kids and can't wait to have some of my own. I'd want at least 3 or 4 haha

• I already have 3 and one on the way. I don't know if I'd want anymore after this one.

• I already have 2 and another one due in a few months. 3 will do.

• I think I would stop at 4... lol

Otherwise I might go nuts... 😂

• 6d

Tbh I'm probably going nuts with one. My ears can't take babies.

• 6d

I love kids!

They might be screamy as fuck, but it'll end... 🙏🏻

• 6d

If I had normal ears then it would be easy :') I seriously need to go to the doctor though

• I really want kids. Hopefully more than 2 kids. The most I'd have is 6.

• When I was a kid I wanted to have three 😂 now I'd go for two, one is not enough I guess 😂

• I would like to have two biological children and one adopted child, yup a total of 3!

• I don’t want to have kids, at all. There a mess, and I don’t have the patience for child care. I wouldn’t necessarily be opposed to adopting/fostering teenagers when I’m older though.

• Definetely, but not more than 3 because thats the maximum amount that will fit into a normal car and I would never want to drive a van or a minibus lol. Also I'm gonna need a woman for that.

• I honestly still don’t know. I don’t think I do but time can change things.
    If I did I think I’d only want one.

• I have 2. 1 boy. 1 girl. Unless my next marriage is with someone who doesn't have kids of their own and wants some or wants one together I am done. Completely content with 2

• I would love to have kids when I'm older, 2-3 would be perfect.

• I would love a lot of kids. I want to have a big family

• 3 but max 4 i love children so much and i love big family

• I am not sure how many I want, but I want at least one girl and at least one boy lol.

• I don't have an opinion on this. I will probably let my wife decide on this when I get married, and until then I'm not planning on being a single father, so none.

• Biologically I cannot due to non-CF bilateral absence of the vas deferens, but if marital laws change and become more equitable, I would be open to adopting 2+ children.

• 6d

What is that? Does it affect the sperm from producing into semen to reach the egg?

Sorry if I am sexually devoid of this but that's why I was home schooled.

• 4d

@Under_Maps_OF_twigs It is basically a natural vasectomy, only far more certain in that they are not there thus cannot reconnect after snipping. The vas deferens are the gas lines of male reproduction. If you have gas in your gas tank and no gas lines, your vehicle's engine isn't getting fuel and won't go anywhere. Same with the vas. You can produce sperm, but they have no extraction mechanism. Just like other unused sperm, the body eventually breaks them down and reabsorbs them. I was told that ten to twenty years after puberty my body will just stop producing, so I might not be producing any longer.

I said 'non-CF" because the majority of men with this have cystic fibrosis, which is an early death sentence. I do not suffer for it.

• Hi, This is nice heliconia paper flower stick. You can make it easily by watch the video. Then you put it in the flower vase. The channel creates video about how to make paper flowers, tissue paper flower, crepe paper flower, diy flower, diy paper and Easy Craft Ideas etc. If you like my video then subscribe me and press the bell button. Thank you.

• I really hope to adopt a kid or two when I'm older (like 40).

• I want 2 children but I'd want to adopt one of them at least.

• I did want kids when I was younger, not now I’m 48.

• Nope, I want to be sterilized.

• 6d

That is pretty degenerate...

• 6d

@FBI Keep an eye on her

• 6d

I'm not sure if FBI works outside of america. And maybe better idea would be making abortion illegal, because that's the stupidest and most groundless law ever. It's like banning tattoo because some similary narrow-minded people can't stand that someone is doing something to his body that totally doesn't involve them in any way

• I dunno if i want any, but if i end up getting kids, i just want a few.

• Kids spoil relationship I am sellfish bastard my x had kids grown up both 17 with lives of there own

• Kids are a total no for me. My life is awesome now, I'm not gonna need it up with kids.

• I have 3.

• Zero for me

• Didn't want any and don't have any.

• 1, 2 or 3

• I'd like one or two.

• Three or four

• I want two kid's

• 4 minimum. lol
    Love to adopt or foster too.

• I'd like 2 or 4

• I really do and, ideally at least three.

• Not a single one.

• I've always wanted about 2 or 3

• Yes, one day.
    Maybe 3-4.

• yes i do... I don't know how many tho

• I want 2 or 3.

• Yes and I want 9.

• We're trying for a family right now.

• Just two

Show More
14