How Does Having A Kid Effect Someone’s Life? Why Are So Many Teen Guys And Girls Having Kids? Why Don’t People Like Condoms?

It’s like every time a teen guy and teen girl smash the girl gets pregnant. Why don’t guys like using condoms? Omg I know like 12 pregnant teen girls/teen dads 2 just had their kid. How Does Having A Kid Effect Someone’s Life? Why Are So Many Teen Guys And Girls Having Kids? Why Don’t People Like Condoms?
  • Having a kid barely effects a guy/girl’s life
    Vote A
  • Having a kid effects a guy/girl’s life a lot
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Having a kid effects your life immensely. I was 22 when I had my daughter.
    Teenagers are having kids because they likely lack education on using protection etc.
    Condoms dont feel very good for either guy or girl. It still feels better to have sex w/condom than not have sex at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I completely agree, it makes no sense. I’d never want to have a child this early! Whenever my girlfriend and I fuck everyday/couple of days we always make sure we are using the necessary things to prevent that from happening

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms aren’t the most effective form of birth control and a lot of people are opposed to abortion.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I always see and hear more pro choice people though. But they are teens, I’m surprised the girls aren’t scared of the pain of having a child

• 5d

The ones who have kids already must be the pro-lifers. If they’re not, it’s probably just that getting pregnant gave them these biological/hormonal urges to be parents even if the pregnancy was accidental or they thought that having a kid would keep their relationship together. People can romanticize parenthood if they think it will solve their other problems.

• IKR !!! I mean condoms are made for a reason so please use one.
    It's so frustrating and sad how many teenagers ruin their life and their children life as well.
    But maybe it's about the lack of knowledge or just trying to be wild I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many centuries ago, humans would have children early. Back then lifespans were also about 45-55% shorter too. So where we may live to see 80-85, they lived to see about 40-60 ish. They had children early so that they could raise them while they (the parents) were still young and healthy.
    Today, it very well could just be that the youth want to have children. Sometimes accidents happen. I was an accident. I shouldn't be here, but I am. There's nothing wrong with starting a family so long as you are ready, but most people aren't ready in at least some way.
    Accidents, risk takers, rape, and lack of contingency plans are a few reasons why some people have children so young. The majority of humans need some amount of sexual activity in their life. It's a healthy act that some people tend to abuse and crave far too often, and of course it has its consequences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accidents.. cause and effect.. I don't know but it is sad because most the girls are abandoned and the child has a dad who never gave a fuvk about them..

1|0
    0|0
  • As to the condom question it is because it diminishes male sexual pleasure, despite the propaganda that says it doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

The guy I fucked with a condom still came though he said he could feel it good

• Show All
    • 1d

Wow-speculation because I burst your bubble. Never had any complaints regarding size or technique. You're obviously just a self centered slut who thinks because she has a vagina (possessed by 52% of the world) means she is special. You have no penis yet presume to tell one with a penis that it doesn't diminish pleasure? Guys are gonna pump and dump you, especially if you insist on a raincoat.

• 1d

Sounds good and fun

• My boyfriend was going down a really bad path. If it wasn’t for our kids he would he in prison by now. 🤷‍♀️ They can change you for the better but there’s some people that don’t care about their kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • They dont feel good and they aren't always educated on pregnancy. Plus they can rip. It affects it in every single aspect

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite frankly it's because they're idiots, they have unprotected sex without thinking of the possible repercussions of their actions.

Now if they were both married and had stable jobs or futures then that'd be different because they'd actually be able to provide for that child but that's not the case, they're doing it in the middle of highschool and ruining not only their education but their futures in the process.

It takes less then a minute to put a condom on, if they'd just stop, have a little self control and put it on there would be no issue.

If your gonna have sex that young then at least use protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't understand how after having privileged access to education, young people still do this.

0|0
    0|0
  • god knows, im barely 15 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That would affect your life A LOT.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes