How do you react when an elder or friend asks you how you know whatever fact you’ve stated which is an insult to your intelligence?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who they are and where they come from. I used to take offense to it as I was a little girl or toddler with the mind of an adult on old person. As I got older I just learn to not worry about it, because at the end of the day everybody has choices. Everybody got their own life to live, and you only got One Life to Live. And some people learn early, while some people learned later, and you just got those that never learn until the day they die. Sometimes you just got to allow people to learn the hard way when they don't want to listen to you. I wasn't called an old soul for nothing.

• I think you understand 👍 I too, was a precocious child, thinking at a higher capacity than many adults along my path. At nearly 50 years old, I feel my intelligence and respect ought to be established. Seems like the best idea is to consider the source of the insulted.

• Yes! The same for You! We have to uplift each other.

• *embraces both of you*

Most Helpful Guy

• If I answer them and they ask how do I know that I will pull it up on Google and show them. Then they usually call me a smart ass. Next time they ask a question and i know the answer.. i will tell them to look it up. And i will remind them about the time I answered the last time the didn't believe me.