How would you feel if your parents keep calling you fat?

"Oh you look so fat"
"Your arms are fat"

Nearly everyday

Would u take it personally? Or its good thing that theyre telling you?
  • Its a good thing, to remind me to lose weight
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't like it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Im asking because my mum always tells me these

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not good parenting, I'm not a parent but common sense should tell them it's out of line, children are very impressionable, if a stranger said something like that it would bother you, a parent who's job is to raise their children in a way so they gain confidence and self esteem, what they're doing is lowering yours. If you're not comfortable telling them then tell a family member you trust to tell them, let them know they're doing a terrible job as parents.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was my mom I'd be hurt. But if it was my dad, I'd let it roll off my back, since my dad's not a nice person at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • First time, it’s supportive. Any other time after that, it is annoying and hurtful especially if they constantly nag you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My dad used to say similar things like that to me, maybe it was in a joking way, I dunno, but I didn't like it and eventually got sick of it and told him to knock it off. Small argument, but hey, he hasn't done it since so yay.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have Folks with Polks, It is Telling me I would Need to Begin a New Beguine to Be Healthier For YOU NOW. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not a supportive way to urge their child to take action to lose weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell them to go lick, suck, and fuck them selves. I dont tolerate disrespect from anyone... period.. even from family.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try not to care too much them when I move out tell her she's an old bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom told me I was fat whenever, I told her she was fat as well. I don't know if she cared or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd karate chop them in the throat, then eat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad but whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta stop eating... I can’t fit those pants

0|0
    0|0
  • WRONG!

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll hurt but someone has to.