How would you feel if your parents keep calling you fat?

"Oh you look so fat"
"Your arms are fat"

Nearly everyday

Would u take it personally? Or its good thing that theyre telling you?
  • Its a good thing, to remind me to lose weight
  • I wouldn't like it
Im asking because my mum always tells me these

710

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not good parenting, I'm not a parent but common sense should tell them it's out of line, children are very impressionable, if a stranger said something like that it would bother you, a parent who's job is to raise their children in a way so they gain confidence and self esteem, what they're doing is lowering yours. If you're not comfortable telling them then tell a family member you trust to tell them, let them know they're doing a terrible job as parents.

Most Helpful Guys

• If it was my mom I'd be hurt. But if it was my dad, I'd let it roll off my back, since my dad's not a nice person at all.

• First time, it’s supportive. Any other time after that, it is annoying and hurtful especially if they constantly nag you.