Would you be comfortable with the idea of a lesbian couple having a child?

Especially with it being absolutely none of your business
  • Yes, because why not?
  • No because father figures or whatever
  • No because, as we all know, gayness is contagious and not genetic
    Vote C
  • As long as it's a stable household I don't care
    Vote D

917

Most Helpful Guys

• As long as they are good people. The sexual orientation would never be the issue for me. The wellness of one's heart and soul is the most important factor.

I'd prefer good lesbian parents to jerk abusive ignorant straight parents any day.

They would offer home to a human being. Looking after them, educating them, caring for them. How on earth that could be opposed?

Besides, of course it's also none of my business anyway. But i'd stand up against abusive parents when i see one. Lesbian or straight.

• "Having a child" how? By cloning themselves and getting pregnant by having the cloned fetuses of one another inserted into their wombs?

• "Having" as in possessive, and the thing possessed being a child, not "having a child" as in giving birth.

Should've probably been more clear.

• And if you're going to talk to other child welfare officers like that when they come knocking on your door, or asking how you're doing with the adopted child, don't expect to be allowed to 'possess the thing' for very long. Or to be given another chance to do so.

• Lol, my misdeed here is my poor wording choices. I went with "possession" vs "custody" because I'm not very good with words.

Holy fucking shit, what a monster I am.

Anybody else reading what I wrote would probably be able to deduce that I don't regard children as property.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anybody willing to accept the responsibly of raising a kid, and willing to offer their home to a stranger is worthy of respect. Besides it's the straight couples who keep getting knocked up without being able to actually take care of the damn thing.