Guys have you ever had a female best friend who was just a friend to you and nothing more?

The guy I used to date had a female friend that he was very close to and I used to get jealous of her cause I thought she looked better than me, was younger than me and more educated and richer and happier than me too.

He told me he didn't like her romantically and this was because she was very loud and didn't care what other people thought and he liked shy and quiet girls

But he said there was a time in school where he didn't have any friends and she approached him and chased after him for friendship out of compassion and pity for somebody who seemed isolated and lonely and that was how they were friends

I didn't believe him at the time but now I think he is probably telling the truth.

I find with my luck on dating sites and my ease of making connections at school that finding a best fiend is a lot harder than finding a boyfriend

And that a best friend is hard to replace while a guy can be replaced easily
15
0