How Can I Become A Better Person?

I want to soften my heart some more 🌚
Be better to everyone, judge less, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gain sympathy. "Put your feet on the shoes of others." “Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.” So you try to reflect what you do to people. You don't wanna be treated like crap do you? Don't treat them like crap but be a meek. Karma will get them. People with terrible personality won't be successful anyways so let karma get them not your vengeance.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can change whats on the outside easily, but you can't really change whats on the inside. Im sorry to say. But like a smart man once said,” Dont fix broken people, instead raise better children”.

1|0
    0|0
  • Calm down and realize that you don't matter. There are billions of people on the planet. What makes you good enough to judge them all? How many people alive 1000 years ago can you name? You are just as important as all the people you can't name.

Think of those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being kind, compassionate, honest, and empathetic. Good luck. Also do some community service. It always feels good to give back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only with experience you can become a better version of yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Train your empathic muscles. Spend more time listening to people, ask questions.
    One of the best pieces of advise I have followed in my life may help you: To be happy, focus on the happiness of others.
    Soon, shifting that focus outward onto others will leave you feeling more connected and empathetic of people around you. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Quitting social sites is one way...
    They always mess your brain.

1|2
    0|0
  • First rule.

Judging less won't make you a better person. You must ask yourself if you really want to become a good person, or do you just want to be viewed as one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Search YouTube for Dominion full documentary.
    When we go vegan, we stop this crazy cruelty, we hugely reduce our effect on the environment and we have a much lower risk of disease and obesity. 💚

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Just make sure to get a b12 supplement. It's very cheap and it's anyways given to farm animals. So you could just be cutting out the cruelty.

• 7d

eating a vegetable ain't gonna make me less judgmental

• 4d

Being judgmental is not what makes a human good or bad.
      Causing suffering and torture to defenceless animals makes a big difference.

• By acknowledging that Jesus is Lord and Savior and praying that you receive the Holy Ghost for extra protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just accept yourself as you are and accept no one is perfect every person has two sides so choose the side which gives you peace in long term

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you were mean in the past because of cancer treatments

0|0
    0|0
  • Try listening to others problems and help someone out

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't try. Just be and conduct yourself as per your understanding of a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find flaws in yourself and work on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • a few tips to be a better person

#1 try your best not to run quick to judgement and think positive or good of others

#2 Realize that everyone has faults and it is more important to pay attention to your own things instead of other peoples

#3 want the same good for others that you want for yourself and don't hold grudges n your heart or wish bad on other people around you... like for example being jealous and envious and wishing people weren't blessed with the things they have... this can be hard but realize that there are many many many opportunities in the world and if you haven't gotten the chance to have something that someone else has of yet... just be patient because your time will come... work hard for what you want, try to be a good person and you too will be blessed with good things

#4 Always remember that everyone in the world has their own secret problems they are going through even if they don't show it.

#5 As others here have already mentioned... show empathy towards others and try to understand how they feel

#6 Love yourself and be grateful because you can't give love to others or share it if you are empty on the inside and being grateful for your life and processions will make it easier for you to be kind to others too

#7 Stay away from gossiping about others because those words will always get back to you in some way and it won't lead to anything good. Try your best to treat your family including your parents with respect and speaking to them along with other people with the best manners. Even if others start to gossip around you be silent and don't add extra commentary this will keep you safe from potentially hurting others, yourself and unnecessary drama

#8 Try to be someone who brings people together i stead of splitting them apart as in talking behind someone's back etc.

#9 Don't stress too much or put yourself down. You are not a bad person, you may have one or two little flaws but just like everyone else you are human and we all have flaws no need to get too upset about it. Just make a firm intention to try your best at being good and moving forward.

#10 Read positive quotes and keep yourself happy then you will more likely keep others happy too

You have got this, Good Job at trying to be a better person! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I have no emotions sometimes too. Like I don’t care for anyone or anything. I am obsessed with materialistic things and beauty and getting plastic surgery and breast implants even though people say I’m beautiful just as I am I still want to be better than everyone. It’s like my whole life is a competition on how beautiful I can look or how good my clothes can look or how many things I can have compared to other people and sometimes it gets exhausting. I am rude to people, I judge others for insignificant things and enjoy it and in the end I feel no remorse. I wasn’t always like this as a child but I’ve been this way for a while now as a late teen. I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. It’s like I’m a robot who feels no compassion at all. Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound pretty self aware, that’s a good start, a lot of people aren’t.

• I mean I’m aware that I’m like this but I just don’t care. I feel like there’s no point being self aware when I’m not gonna do anything to change myself. I value those things way too much to forget about them.

• I think it’s more about self acceptance and fulling loving every part of yourself. The outside is much easier to fix, I guess that’s why a lot of us focus on our looks first. The inside work takes a much longer time, and it can be very hard. You’re still young, there’s a lot of time to develop more into who you wish to become. It just takes more experience in life to develop more empathy for yourself, then onto other people.

Recommended myTakes