• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• We girls don't have friends we have competition. We lie to our so-called female friends and pretend we are loyal and faithful to them, just like we do with the men in our lives. Secretly, we are jealous of each other, and we want all of the desirable things that other women have—most especially when it comes to our female friends’ things.
    And we consider men to be things. If one of our friends has a hot man, we want him to want us. We will do everything we can to seduce him. Not because we really want him—we don’t really want anybody. We do it because we are rarely happy, and we don’t want our girlfriends to be happy, either, and we want to boost our own egos more than anything else.
    And after we get him to fuck us, when our girlfriends find out that he has had sex with us, that’s when we finally get what we wanted in the first place. If we break up the previously happy couple, that’s fine, too. It’s all about our pussy, not hers. It’s about winning.

0|0
    1|0
  • My understanding of friend is someone you can rely on 100% of the time. They are physical and not to be found on social media.

Finding those people that you have full trust, that you can put your life in their hands, that go through thick and thin with you and that don't abandon you when you are in need are difficult to find.

Those that hit on you for obvious reasons, that just want to have a good time and that could not care less if you drop dead after they are done with you are available at any time of day and night. They are easy to find.

I chose the first category any time. They are very few and I know them since I was a kid and I am not interested in making more real friends or virtual and exploiting ones.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• REAL friends... people who are there when things are tough, people who stick by me, people who bother to call, write, email (etc) of their own choice, who are up for maintaining the friendship? Yes. It’s difficult.

I have a close friend who is on “Christmas card” speaking terms right now, by his own choice. I have many friends like that. I have a friend who I haven’t seen and have only talked to once in the last two years because he hasn’t invited me out or initiated anything.

I almost wonder if this is a local thing, where somehow the people just don’t give a crap about maintaining things, or if this is an everywhere thing. It’s kind of been an issue where no one seems up for putting in the effort I put in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too bad, I think. Some of it might be due to the whole biracial thing. People are always asking me where I'm from no matter where I go and that tends to start a conversation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I always dreamed of having one single friend. it would be enough for me... But all betrayed me somehow or were selfish or were jealous and digged my grave behind my back. So no I don't search anymore and I am happy alone. I got used of being alone for so many years. I learned to enjoy the company of myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have 3 best friends since childhood and I don't want or need more in my life. They're always there when I need them, they always support me, never give up on me and they even come around even when I give them a hard time or regardless of our fights and disagreement on some things. They mean the world to me. I believe when you find true and real friends like that you won't need to find another... 💙💜💚

0|0
    0|0
  • Online, no. It's been pretty easy for me to find friendships that have lasted 2+ years. In real life, YES. I'm a huge introvert and 99% of the time, I'm so quiet that nobody notices me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting people is easy, meeting friends is hard. I have about four solid friends, of course I met them through middle school, high school and college. Once you're out of school I would think it would be harder to make friends, but it's not impossible. I just think it's easier when you're young to make friends, you have nothing to really judge about that person at that time. You just know you get a long, when you're older there's a lot of other factors that take place.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I avoid making friends but it’s like for some reason people want to get close and socialize and be friends! 🤦🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Why do you avoid it

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

Yes, that’s why I said most people tend to be that way. Yet I won’t trust everyone the same way I trust my family. Everyone has a family with their uniqueness, I’m lucky that in my family honesty has always been a priority. I know my parents and my brother always tell me things as they are, there is no filter with them. But that’s just me and my family, things can be different for other people. 😊

• 8 d ago

Cool that's understandable

• I find if the friend approaches me - its not too hard. If I do the approaching it can be a little harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I never make girlfriends for very long. I usually end up cutting them off when they become annoying. Guys are way less annoying most of the time. 💙😇

0|0
    0|0
  • As a socially anxious introvert: hell yeah. Not only making friends but also keeping them is a challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I takes to much work and u rarely trust people since they just let you down anyway. I just hang out with whoever actually wants to be social. Most people tend to flake and be boring these days. There's always meetups/community groups/clubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if I've found someone I want to be friends with, then it comes naturally. But I don't often find people I like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really... The first step is difficult, but when I force myself to talk to people, things go alright almost every time, so I guess not😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If I want to not really it's really easy I'm bubbly etc, if I'm not in the mood though I can be the most unlikable person EVER and rude at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • It becomes harder to make close friends as you age. Especially if you also move hundreds or thousands of miles once or twice. I make friendly acquaintances fairly easy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't about making friends, but maintaining a friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a problem making new friends at all now trusting them that hard

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I can get along with anyone who isn't totally obnoxious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I'm not much of social person, I like my solitude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I stopped putting in the effort to make one 5 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I work a lot talk to people all the time I've just had to much loss of people in my life to let every many people in any more its just to painful

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty awkward. So yes hard time to connect with someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Real friends, yes. I can meet people easily enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually that i do not want to make friends anymore. At least not in the near future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care for many people these days.. the smaller the cirlcle you have the better m

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I attract people easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’ve always struggled with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some times

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, life is unbearably lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • y would sum 1 want eh friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of, I somehow always felt weird at college

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends are all dead

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I have always been the social outcast.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna have sex with someone

0|0
    2|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Females always want to befriend me and I walk myself away.

I'm not a social butterfly but I help my fellow male outcasts by befriending them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would we be on here without some kind of social problem?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, an extremely hard time. I only have one, and it's online, but we're fading away as she's only talking to me when it's convenient to do so, and worse, even when it is convenient, often times she would rather spend that time trying to get someone else online than talk to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm disabled and haven't left the house in over six months. I never meet anyone to be friends with. The few friends I had think I've forgotten them and I never hear from them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big dude, I've been told it's intimidating to approach me plus I'm not very outgoing and very anxious with a hint of awkwardness. Dating on the other hand is an absolute nightmare...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes