Do you have a hard time making friends?

Do you have a hard time making friends?
  • Yes
  • No

2126

Most Helpful Girls

• We girls don't have friends we have competition. We lie to our so-called female friends and pretend we are loyal and faithful to them, just like we do with the men in our lives. Secretly, we are jealous of each other, and we want all of the desirable things that other women have—most especially when it comes to our female friends’ things.
    And we consider men to be things. If one of our friends has a hot man, we want him to want us. We will do everything we can to seduce him. Not because we really want him—we don’t really want anybody. We do it because we are rarely happy, and we don’t want our girlfriends to be happy, either, and we want to boost our own egos more than anything else.
    And after we get him to fuck us, when our girlfriends find out that he has had sex with us, that’s when we finally get what we wanted in the first place. If we break up the previously happy couple, that’s fine, too. It’s all about our pussy, not hers. It’s about winning.

• My understanding of friend is someone you can rely on 100% of the time. They are physical and not to be found on social media.

Finding those people that you have full trust, that you can put your life in their hands, that go through thick and thin with you and that don't abandon you when you are in need are difficult to find.

Those that hit on you for obvious reasons, that just want to have a good time and that could not care less if you drop dead after they are done with you are available at any time of day and night. They are easy to find.

I chose the first category any time. They are very few and I know them since I was a kid and I am not interested in making more real friends or virtual and exploiting ones.

Most Helpful Guys

• REAL friends... people who are there when things are tough, people who stick by me, people who bother to call, write, email (etc) of their own choice, who are up for maintaining the friendship? Yes. It’s difficult.

I have a close friend who is on “Christmas card” speaking terms right now, by his own choice. I have many friends like that. I have a friend who I haven’t seen and have only talked to once in the last two years because he hasn’t invited me out or initiated anything.

I almost wonder if this is a local thing, where somehow the people just don’t give a crap about maintaining things, or if this is an everywhere thing. It’s kind of been an issue where no one seems up for putting in the effort I put in.

• Not too bad, I think. Some of it might be due to the whole biracial thing. People are always asking me where I'm from no matter where I go and that tends to start a conversation.