On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?

4531

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say as a kid, they were as high as a 6/10, but as I earned their trust over the years, by the time I was an upperclassman in high school, they were more like a 3/10. They wouldn't be happy campers if I knocked up some chick, or if I got arrested. But if I wanted to randomly leave my house at 2:00 am on a Tuesday, they wouldn't even ask me where I was going. Or if I came back home one day with my ear pierced, they wouldn't care.

• 8.5 I'd say

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely an 8 my dad was in the military and fun wasn’t in his vocabulary. That statement that strict parents create sneaky kids is 100% correct. I found ways despite him tracking my every move.

• 8.5-9.5 my parents don't really give me freedom. For example I need to get high A's fir grades and I don't really go out besides volunteering and chruch stuff

• 11 d ago

That sucks. They should let you go out once in a while. That is good you get good grades.