Have You Ever Cheated During A Card Game?

I used to literally cheat in EVERY game with my Cousins. I played uno and would put extra cards back into the deck. When I played I declare war I would stack the face cards and would win every hand. Shhhh don't tell🤫🤣Have You Ever Cheated During A Card Game?

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh so much. Lol! My favorite throw was family charting experiences... we would play a game and some one would be winning and really cocky about it. So when they got up to go to the bathroom we would all gang up and stack the deck against them. It was always so funny and it never worked! lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister convinced me that I was allowed to steal money from the bank in Monopoly, as long as no one noticed. My mom blew up about it and said that we ruined her childhood game because of it. She never played Monopoly with us again. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You say that like cheating isn't part of the game lol it's an unwritten rule

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But only because I suck at cards and rarely win at anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot in munchkin. Is it say in the rule, it is not cheating as long as you don't get caught.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a kid i would cheat. As an adult i dont see the point

1|0
    0|0
  • Many times... Usually during drinking card games... I would always find someone near me and get them drinking early so I could pace myself...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have for sure... Usually the drunker i get the more I cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, figure most people have at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not that i would know how to do so lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    1|0
  • No way, Losers do that!! lol 😜😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I like the games too much to do that