Who Are The Artistic Ones In Your Family?

All my male cousins have the gift. I don't have an artistic bone in my body 😂🤣Who Are The Artistic Ones In Your Family?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• This is maybe my favorite picture of his! Hahah! I love the two of them so much!!! Yeah pretty much all of my family has some artistic side... my dad is more so in to the music then the art but he is pretty talented in doodling. As an I. Haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me, that's for sure.

My brother is quite talented. In addition to being a make up artist, he paints and sketches as well as doing calligraphy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad was a musician, he loves to play the drums and keyboard when I was growing up, I love to dance growing up ever since and luckily got to meet a lot of great friends who are having that same kind of passion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That would be me and one of the twins (my little brother).

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm my younger brother i would say, he's also does photography.

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

If photography counts than I am artistic lol👍

• 8 d ago

Then*

• 8 d ago

Basically, i guess lol. If you have to edit them and such in any graphical software, i don't see why that wouldn't count :)

• I got a couple cousins that are definitely into that. I try to make music but it's... Well people say it's good but I don't think so for a lot of them. Other than that there's not many artistic people in my family.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me, my older sister and my younger sister. I'm rhythmically-inclined and good at drawing, my older sister does calligraphy, and my younger sister is creative and good at drawing.

1|0
    0|0
  • my wife and her sister.. Both are amazing artists.. I can't draw for shit, but i can use programs like corel draw and create things that way. I use to be a sign maker..

1|0
    0|0
  • My father used to draw and paint as a hobby and I'm an artist by profession.
    But I don't know anyone else in my family with artistic tendencies.

1|0
    0|0
  • My siblings and I are musically inclined. My mother was a self published author and I enjoy writing as well. We're all colorblind so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Do you play an instrument? If so, which?

What kinds of things has your mother published?

• 8 d ago

My brother is a band director-- he started with the baritone and moved to play most other instruments. My sister also played in band but we are both more vocally apt.

My mother published a fiction mystery novel and an autobiography about her experience as a military wife.

• My sister Donna was Always the Artsy One, Hun, But Now... The CON ARTIST. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • With photography it is my little brother. Edit, draw and paint is me.

1|0
    0|0
  • my dad is a musician
    my mom used to be a painter
    I used to work in the arts
    there's some art in all of us in the fam

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... I'm not lying it's actually me... I'm the most one who likes drawing and painting. But if we're talking about music then my cousin

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as drawing nobody... I'm pretty fucking good at doing a few different things though that aren't art reallly

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister.

I suppose it is art if you understand me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say my mother and I :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin

1|0
    0|0
  • The alcoholics.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family has an even balance