Who Are The Artistic Ones In Your Family?

All my male cousins have the gift. I don't have an artistic bone in my body 😂🤣Who Are The Artistic Ones In Your Family?

816

Most Helpful Guys

• This is maybe my favorite picture of his! Hahah! I love the two of them so much!!! Yeah pretty much all of my family has some artistic side... my dad is more so in to the music then the art but he is pretty talented in doodling. As an I. Haha!

• Not me, that's for sure.

My brother is quite talented. In addition to being a make up artist, he paints and sketches as well as doing calligraphy.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad was a musician, he loves to play the drums and keyboard when I was growing up, I love to dance growing up ever since and luckily got to meet a lot of great friends who are having that same kind of passion.