Do you argue with your best friend at all?

Was at a party with my best friend and boyfriend we got into an argument, my drunk ass boyfriend takes it upon himself to get in the middle of us and tell us both to go into different corners since we wanted to act like children😒 meanwhile he was drunk. I’m assuming he’s always wanted to do that but clearly not sober unless we’d both just yell at him.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao I've only fought once with my best friend and we both laugh about it now because we both where being extremely mature. I think we where in 4th grade, and long story short, my friend slipped and ripped her jeans because she was chasing me (I forget why) and she got so mad at me and sad because she had ripped her jeans at the knee. The entire store is so ridiculous and we both cringe at ourselves now.

Most Helpful Guy