Why my parents think it is a bad thing never to have a personal relationship with a woman and never to have a family?

02

02
  • Because you are the result of generations of people not dying and getting laid. You just decide to not pursue ur bloodline is just weird.

• 5 d ago

I hear that from a lot of people when i say i do not want a family ( not my parents though ) , and I ask them a question but i have not received a satisfying answer yet. What is it so important of each of us commoners bloodline to pursue it?

• 4 d ago

We are not doing what most organisms do , that is why we evolved in a very short time ( around 2 million years ) and that is why we prevailed as a species.

• 4 d ago

Sorry i have not put it in a good way. What i mean we do not follow our instincts as much as most organisms doand now wanting children is conpletely normal

• U might can't afford ur affairs, always make them pay for ur girlfriend.

• 5 d ago

I am not pursuing any personal relationships and think this is bad.