Why would my guy friend told me this?

I was hanging out with a group of my friends and I told my guy friend that I was really insecure about my body and he told me I should stop thinking like that. I told him that because people call me fat and ugly and now I have low self esteem.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't really see what the problem is. If he believes you should stop thinking that way, it seems like he doesn't want to see you making yourself unhappy. It is not a bad thing for a friend to express that. Are you disappointed that he didn't compliment your appearance?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Nah I'm not.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Okay so some of my friends was picking on me because I have stretch marks and I was crying and I told my guy friend what they did. So that's why I told him I was insecure about my body. I thought he had a different response.

• 1 d ago

I had visible stretch marks for a while. They usually do fade in time. If people are picking on you for that reason, you should question if they are really your friends. Maybe your guy friend just didn't know what to say. It can be a very sensitive issue.

• Let’s DM each other

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes