What do you guys think about those issues with my dad?

My parents are not together since I was 5. My dad and I never had the best relationship and he doesn’t really care for me at all. Never sacrifice himself for me or anything that has to do with me. Everything I have it was given to me by my mom or by myself, including the investments in my education. So I really don’t love him like a daughter is supposed to. But he wants the benefits and the love that comes with having a daughter and actually gets mad if I don’t call him for awhile. Currently it’s been over 6 months that we don’t speak to each other but he doesn’t call me either. I often think about this because I always thought that the love between a relative or any kind should be reciprocal. For example when I get married I know I should invite him to that part of my life but i’m not really sure if I want someone that’s never in my life to be part of that event. He never even met any of my boyfriends and don’t really supports me for anything including my education. For him I would just be working right now. That’s a thing that gets me really mad because he has tons of money even more than my mom but he never contributes to anything that has to do with me and requires money. What do you guys think?
What do you guys think about those issues with my dad?
Add Opinion