Why are my closest friends treating me so badly?

So i've been having problems with my group of friends for a long time now. I'm the kind of person that likes to share whats happening in my life and open up to people about my aspirations and hardships and so on. but I've noticed that they use whatever i say aganist me later on just to have a laugh even when its really none of their business. I've also realised that when i am upset about something i have everyones full support and understanding. but then when im happy for a while and they get too comfortable with me i suddenly become everyones target for snapping at me if someones in a bad mood or making constant jokes about things like my profession or dreams for the future... I'm very confused because if they hated me then why on earth would they push me down when im just happy and when nothing is bothering me? Leaving the group is also not an option for now for sure because i do have 2 good friends in this group that have helped me through a lot and my boyfriend is in this group and if i leave then he will too, and i can tell he isn't ready to yet. so why do you think im being treated in this way?
Why are my closest friends treating me so badly?
Add Opinion