Do you think I’m a bad friend? Do you think my friend will still talk to me after bailing on her two weeks in a row? Was it the right thing to do?

I’ve been friends with this girl on and off for 9 years. Last week we made plans to go clubbing for her 21st birthday on Friday but my boyfriend wanted to hang out instead and I wasn’t responding to my friends texts but answered a call and she was pissed and said nasty shit about my boyfriend. She thinks he’s manipulative etc and she thinks I put him before her. (I’ve been with him for 3 months). I bought her stuff and tried to apologize earlier this week but she still seemed pissed. We were supposed to go to the same club this Saturday and she took off of work. However, everyone who’s going is going with their SO, she doesn’t have one and is too scared to meet up with a guy from a dating app and doesn’t want me to invite mine because she doesn’t wanna be left out etc and it’s too much drama. I lied and just messaged her that I’m supposed to watch my aunts kids this weekend so I won’t be able to go. She hasn’t responded but I don’t feel like putting up with all the drama and feeling like I have to babysit her and entertain her. she's never met my boyfriend but already hates him. She will become jealous and bitchy and yadda yadda and be up our asses. She said I take years to respond to her but text my boyfriend back in 2 seconds and I always show up late etc. My parents are super strict about what I do and she knows this. She always asks me every week about meeting up but now I don't know. She becomes really mean and bitchy and controlling. She lives 5 minutes away and we get together at least once or twice a week to talk or go for a walk and I like hanging out with her but not for extended amounts of time. Do you think I’m a bad friend? Do you think she will talk to me after this?
You’re a bad friend and I wouldn’t talk to you again
You’re not a bad friend
Other - explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
6 d
I talk to my boyfriend a lot on the phone because he lives an hour away and I only get to see him once a week if that, I live 5 minutes away from this girl and I always make up excuses during the week that I can’t text back or I can’t meet up because it’s too much. Plus my parents always have me doing something too and are strict and I’m being pulled in multiple directions. It’s not my fault I’m your only other friend besides another girl. Maybe try being nice to people and more open I don't know
6 d
She just asked me if I can go Friday night and I’m gonna day I have plans with my boyfriend (even though I told her the plans were today) I’m gonna say he can’t go until tomorrow. I really don’t wanna go
0
3