A distant relative of mine wants me to help her to live in the UK?

I’m 18 and just about to start university. The other day, my cousins daughter who is 15 asked me if I could help her and her mother to move here. I’ve never met them before. They also cannot speak English, and I cannot speak their language. They want me and my mother to get a house for them to rent before they come ( which they would pay for ofc) and help them with the paper work for her to start school. Bearing in mind that they don’t know the ways of this country and cannot speak English, we would have to do a lot to help them, including going to view the house etc. The father (my cousin) is in a different country at the moment , but he has lived in the UK before and I can’t help but feel like it’s his responsibility to bring his wife and daughter to the uk is they want to come. My mother and I both want to help them, but we have enough of our own problems , but at the same time we would feel guilty not to. Should we help them or not?
2
1