Do you keep things bottled up inside? ... or do you share more than you really should with others?

I have a problem sharing more with others than I should.

I try not to do it but it is like a matter of when I start to talk, I find it hard to quit, and if you open up to me in a personal way, then I feel like I can open up to you. I don't mean here on GAG so much, but like when I am in a face to face personal conversation with others.

I am just a very open person, maybe because I have 2 sisters and we are just use to sharing everything with each other.

If you are a guy and go out with one of us, you can be sure every word you said will be repeated to the other sisters... lol

See, I am already saying too much aren't I? ... lol

Do you have an open, or more of a closed personality?

Please share with us if you are open... or if you are more closed, then you can answer one of the survey choices and no one will ever know it is you, OK? ... lol
A. OMG! YES! I too am an open book and sometimes don't know when to keep my mouth shut... lol
B. Yes, but I will only open up after I get to know you, and trust you, really well
C. I find it very hard to trust anyone enough to be able to open up to them due to some childhood trauma that I experienced
Vote C
D. I am just a more closed type person. I don't feel the need to be telling others any personal stuff
Vote D
E. I tend to keep things bottled up inside but I wish I had the abliltiy to be more open as it is stressful sometimes to keep everything inside
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Open or Closed Personality Type" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
31
16