What should I do?

I recently started in a new school and became friends with a boy. He's physically attractive but I didn't really have any romantic feelings for him. He asked me on a date and I thought that the whole purpose of going on dates is to see if you're compatible enough to become girlfriend and boyfriend so I went thinking that maybe I might develop feelings for him afterwards. The date was super awkward in my opinion but he said that it's fine and we held hands and hugged. Then on Monday he doesn't talk to me at all. I ask him on snap why he's ignoring me and if it's my fault so that I can fix it. He said he's been really tired recently so he's avoiding all girls in general. I'm literally the only girl he even spoke to outside of class so that's just a subtle way of saying I've been tiring him out right? I don't care that we're not compatible when it comes to dating I just want to go back to how things were before the date but now he's been ignoring me apart from when we're in class. What should I do?
What should I do?
Add Opinion