I don’t understand my female friend right now?

Earlier today my female friend told me they needed to tell me something and all day I was worried what it was seeing as I get pretty paranoid easy, it’s one of my many flaws. But anyway I eventually reminded her when we were on a phone call and she told me, “I don’t like- I feel uncomfortable when you message me- when you’re nice to me...” then there was pause. I was kind of confused so I was just trying to figure out what was wrong with me being nice so asked, “what type of things do you mean? What do I say that makes you feel uncomfortable?” I was kind of asking questions like, “should I not me nice?” But then she stopped me and told me it doesn’t matter, I probably should’ve said, “okay, can we talk about it later though?” Or something but I continued asking questions like a dumbass and she kept saying it didn’t matter until eventually she said, “I don’t have the energy to talk right now.” I told her alright and finally asked if we could talk about it later and she said yes. I just really don’t understand, if anyone’s willing to help me out on this could you comment and I’ll be happy to explain further.
I don’t understand my female friend right now?
Add Opinion