Have you ever met a disabled person who exploited their disability for social gain?

There is a mentally challenged guy whose been trying to date me for 2 years and I think he is the worst person I know other than my abusive parents who are also pretty bad

He is around 37 years old and one time we were sitting at a restaurant and he starts harassing a 70 - 80 year old man who can barely speak English and bugging the man to give him his coffee card

Basically the coffee card says if you buy 7 coffees you get the last coffee for free

And he was harassing this elderly immigrant who was clearly broke and poor and bugging him to get him the coffee card

He spent 2 weeks bothering me saying he went on vacation and bought me a post card and wanted to meet me at the restaurant so he could give me the card he picked out for me

So I meet him there and the post card he gives me has wrinkles on it and is super super super ugly - probably cost him about $0.10 to buy - and he talked about it like it was something he went through a lot of sacrifice to buy for me to trick me into meeting him at the restaurant

Then he tells me he doesn't have money for food and wants me to buy him a meal

And he has in the past eaten at buffets where the food cost over $30 and then he made his friends pay for his food by waiting until he finished his meal to mention he had no money

He is disabled and most people like him but I think he is a very exploitive person
9
4