How to stop my parents from forcing me to eat when I'm dead full?

I'm 14 (I'm using my big sister's account so the age range isn't my age). Every dinner, my parents put a massive amount of food on my plate and force me to sit at the dining table until I finish eating everything on my plate. I cannot go to my room, watch TV, go to bed, or do anything until I eat all my food. After I finish all my food, I feel sick to my stomach and feel like throwing up (that Thanksgiving meal feeling). Every single night. They're convinced that I need more nutrition to grow taller. This happens for as long as I could remember. Now that I'm more self-conscious, I'm in tears typing this as I think I'm overweight but I keep being forced to eat a ridiculous amount of food every night. I'm a female, 5'2" and 135 lbs. How can I convince my parents to stop forcing me to eat? They are Asians, very stubborn. Please help I feel like I'm developing an over-eating disorder because of them.
5
3