What do I do about my granddaughter who refuses to take her meds for her disorders and can’t keep a job and is a train wreck?

my grand daughter Sadie who is 21 has been living with us since 2018 along with her 17 year old sister. Her dad was never in her life and her mother is not in the picture. Sadie got her first job earlier this year and has gone through 3 different jobs because she gets fired from all of them. She has been in and out of mental hospitals as a teenager and refuses to go to the doctor or therapy or take meds. She was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder. She also has pmdd. She goes on these wild shopping sprees and buys stuff on amazon and eBay all the time. She owes her grandfather and I a lot of money for monthly health insurance and car insurance which she never pays. Her bank account got closed because it was overdrawn a few months ago and she never paid it. So she opened up a new one and now this one is overdrawn and she had 17 letters from the bank come in the mail. She has no credit established and is unable to open any credit cards and has $14000 in medical bills in collections right now. She is currently looking for a new job and going on interviews but no luck. She can’t go back to school because she failed out of community college. She needs to take her medication but refuses too. She sleeps all day and stays up all night and everything is an argument and she acts like a 12 year old child most of the time. Has slime and stuffed animal collections and plays with dolls and Mario kart. She also talks to her posters of her favorite actor (I’ve overheard this). Now I have more than enough money to help her out but I would love for her to try and help herself. Kicking her out would do more damage if anything - no money no place to say and she’s a bit psychotic. The 17 year old is also acting out and failing and getting into trouble at school as well.
4 d
She refuses to seek help and I can’t make her seek mental help unless she’s a threat to herself (suicidal) or others (which she’s not). She already has all her medical bills in collections and thinks it’s funny that her bank accounts keep getting closed to being overdrawn. I don’t believe she understands the severity. She refuses to take her meds which makes her unable to function normally. As a result she keeps getting fired from jobs and fails out of school. She has no friends because
4 d
She fights with everyone and it’s just ridiculous. she's gonna be 22 in a few months and can’t be accountable for anything
5
3