Why would a female friend invite you to a hotel to hang out?

My mom says my friend is a lesbian because she invited to a hotel. I don't know what to think. She did say in the past she identified as pansexual. Why is she asking me to hangout at a hotel to just talk and eat? She also mentioned something about a spa. She has relationship issues with her boyfriend. We usually go out to eat or shopping to hang out.

I know my friend since high school and I've been there for her in her lowest times as she has for me. I went to the hospital and visit her when no one did. I'm a really loyal friend. I really love and care about her as my friend and nothing more. I don't know if my mom is right. My mom seemed upset or I don't if she is just exaggerating. When I look back my female friend did mention she touched my arm in a flirtatious way, but didn't think about it 😣 I'm nervous now if she is going to make some move on me... I'm a straight woman.

What do you think? Any advice is appreciated 🙂
4
1