Should I press harassment charges against an former friend who is trash talking about me to other people?

So I have a former friend andrew who is trash talking me to other people. He called up one of my friends earlier yesterday and told him his opinions on me. He told my current friend named hank, he says hank has a better chance at getting a girlfriend than me cause he has his own places and has a car and can drive. He then said " no girl wants to be with a guy who is 29 years old and still lives with his parents and can't drive and takes the bus all the time ". Hearing that makes me so mad and I'm thinking about pressing charges against him. The only thing is that I don't know if I have a good case against him. Should I press charges?
2
5