Does it offend you or bother when a friend or relative thinks that the person you're seeing is unattractive? If yes why so?

ElissaDido
I showed my ex love interest to my aunt and she thinks he's unattractive. She told me that she doesn't want me to get offended but she choked while drinking water when she saw the photo I sent.
She then added that she's happy it didn't work out because I can do much better and we wouldn't look good together because he looks like a movie vilain.

Now yes of course her opinion doesn't really matter. I didn't get upset at her at all for saying that but it did make me think that if people tell you that the person you like is unattractive, it means that they think you're bad at picking a partner. Which in a way could be insulting towards you too.

by the way I don't agree with her, I think he's very handsome!
Yes it does bother me
No I don't care enough to be bothered
Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
33
9