If you have siblings, how do you interact with each other? Do you communicate well?

loveisbeautiful
I don't have any siblings but both of my parents each have three siblings, my mom has three sisters and my dad has two sisters and a brother. My mom and her siblings get along very well and communicate with each other well but my dad and his siblings don't communicate well at all. It's like listening to children fight, nobody listens to each other and it's very bad now that my grandma hurt herself in December and though she can make choices for herself, they are the ones that do the planning and stuff. It's literally drama EVERDAY and it's super draining because everyone is pulled into it, my mom, me and my younger cousin that lives in FL, it's nuts.

Being as I don't have siblings and my parents interactions with their siblings range from Oprah on my mom's side and Jerry Springer on my dad's side, I wonder which one is the more common interaction? How do and your siblings communicate?
28
15