What family members you have as part of your social media contacs?

kitty71
And why them and not others? If you have some of them will you post everything for them to see what you are up to or jyst post what is necessary but not all so they won't start to question you? In my case my dad passed away and my mom. does not know how to use a computer so they are excluded.

I have my sister my brother in law (they both have accounts). My brother does not have social. media accounts.

Then i only have 5 cousins and 2 aunts. The rest of my family (and we are a big family) neither one have social media accounts.
But since I have my sister who likes to be nosey and critical and question me for things i dont let her see some stuff or memes i post so she can queztion me later so is the reason i block her from seeing when i post just some stuff i dont want to share with her in particular things dont want her particularly to see or check me out the same applies with her husband. I mean there are not bad things i post simply my sister checks me out or follows everything I post.

I dont mind my cousins to see them cause they dont question me or even know why i post why i post it could be many different reasons as to why some day I posted something in particular but my sister questions me everything.
Parents
Siblings
Others (Aunts uncles and close cousins)
Vote C
All of them
Vote D
None of them
Vote E
GirlGuy
6
3