My parents make me write my lazy brother's essays for him?

nopedydoo
what do i do? my brother is so lazy and theyre making me write his essays for him. he's tryna get some scholarship for smth and I don't know why im the one who is supposed to do it for him? its literally his fucking essay!! its not like im some great writer or anything, he's just lazy and doesn't care. they treat him like a god and expect me to do so as well, but at this rate im gonna be expected to write all of his college apps and future cover letters. then my parents get mad at me when i dont prioritize his stupid essays or complain about them. i was sick all week and missed our entire math unit and had a test today, so i was up all night last night tryna learn the content, and my parents gave me shit for not writing my brothers essay for him instead. it just pisses me off because they make me do his work and other homework so often and i dont have a way out of it. they always use the excuse that im just "better at it" but thats total bs. he's just lazy and they know they won't get him to get it done, but I don't know why im the one who has to get yelled at for getting it done!!
My parents make me write my lazy brother's essays for him?
Add Opinion