Are some people meant to never have deep friendships and be lone wolves?

AlienParasite
I was having a conversation and now I wonder if there are people that not because they are bad people but because of some traits of their personality, are meant to be lone wolves and not have one of those small group of friends that are like a second family.
Just to illustrate the question because I like choosing the picture myself ❤️
Maybe they aren't even socially awkward, can manage to have a conversation, they get on well with people, and people have a positive image of them. Maybe are even able to have lasting romantic relationships. However they don't get to have friends they can always count for support or hang out.

Is it possible to be something related to the person's nature and they have to accept it, or there's always something inherently wrong with the person which needs to be changed?
Yes. Some people are meant to be lone wolves and trying to change that would only lead to frustration. They have to learn to accept who they are.
No. Everybody should have two or three good friends besides family and partner. If someone doesn't is because there's something wrong with their social skills or anything similar.
I'm not sure / Other / Let me see the poll
Vote C
GirlGuy
14
2