Feel REALLY down... Need some advice, Please?

123456789thanks
Over the last few years I've fallen out with some people, and it turns out the people that I thought were nice are all 2 faced, Like i see it with everyone... For example 1 person would say OMG that "James" guy is a total retard pedo, and then to his Face lick his ass... I'm sick of it... The amount of people that are 2 faced is unreal... No such thing as loyalty anymore or care.

I've fallen out with a number of businesses, I'm a business person myself but, some of them treated me like a slavem disrespected me , others stole my pictures and put them on merchandise and sold them, and then didn't think they did anything wrong because they weren't making much off them... But yet im still made out to be the BAD PERSON...

Just need some advice please. I just feel like everyone is making fun/bitching about me behind my back, and I feel like I have no one, No real friends or anything
20
2