Am I justified into kicking and stomping on someone's shoes because they weren't put away just so?

superdramamama
I feel that I am justified in kicking and stomping on her shoes and screaming in her face because they weren't put where I wanted them. My adult daughter and I are estranged and I accidentally ran into at a bbq and her shoes were in the wrong spot at someone elses house I didn't tell her I didn't want them, there but she should know not to put them there. It was not my house but I am still her mom and she has to be punished when she does not follow each and every rule I have.

I got asked to leave, She said that is all I know how to do is punish people for every little thing and this is why she her brother my sister and most of my friends have quit talking to me. We have to follow rules. It literally ruins my entire week and I feel like stranging people when stuff is not put in their designated spots at certain angles. I had to hurry up and grab food and didn't even to say hi to people. It is not fair. I was only there 15 minutes.
6 mo
My daughter was putting chairs and fans and different items out and I started screaming but not as loudly as she says because I could trip over them and I am a expert on where everything should be
6 mo
people seem to have to pee around me a lot I have brought up to them and they ask me to leave them alone I have to tell them what is wrong with everything that is my job
1
3