Do you have siblings who have more money than you?

Anonymous
and from time to time they like to show off the things they buy or the trips they are going to take in the future and inform relatives about it? I mean they are not rich or millionaries but they earn enough money to live well even with some debts and indulge from time to time on extra things.-

I have a married sister and she is married to a family judge. He as a public servant he earns good money and my sister works as a customer service agent in a good company. They do not have kids on their own. But the husband has 3 grown up kids from a past relationshiop. One kid is married so he does not support her anymore directly. The other two kids are grown up but single and studying. but they live with their mom. The mom receives a pension. Still sicne he still their father if he wants he can help them economically for soem emergency or stuff like that or loans. etc but it is not a everyday thing or a custom now.

The thing is my sister is married to this guy who earns good money. They both are not millionarires or super rich but they do earn good money to lvie comfortably and to indulge in things from time to time. Two years ago my brother in law upgraded his SUV car for a new one. Last year my sister did the same to her own car an standard car. Last year in December my sister and her husband upgraded and remodelate theri kitchen and it cost it like $5500. This year 4 months later after they remodelate the kitchyen they remodelate one part (not entirely) of their second house floor. They turned the old guest bedroom to a modern working office it could h ad cost them a bit less than $5500 but still it cost them in thousands, so no guest bedroom anymore. As from now on they will spend most of their time working from home and in the past they did not have an office inside the house. So now the only have a sofa-bed in the second floor living room just in case some guest or another person wants to sleep over at their house.
+1 y
They both also like to upgrade from time to time their computers or mobiles but Im sure they are no debt free Ims ure they are paying loans or credits for their respective cars.
But like I said my brother in law is a public servant a family judge who earns good money, have good pension and all.

For this nw upgrade on their new office my brother in law show the family (even cousins and aunts) show off (by video) the new office is all modern and nice with new equipment new ergnomic chairs.
+1 y
Why do they have to do that? My mom and brother and myself lifestyle is total the opposite, we dont have extra money and we have lots of debts and neither r one earn good money (my mom is retired, and me and bro are unemployed at the moment) and we have to keep track of our family budget to see if we even have something left at the end of the month
1
1