What do I do when his family struggles with hard drug addiction but he still has hope, and continues to trust?

Anonymous
But most importantly, how this affects myself in the long run. I know it’s generally not about me; it’s about his family and how they’ve HURT HIM. But that’s my fucking problem. I’ve been with this man for 3 years and he still does not understand he’s being played over and over. His whole family uses meth, daily. Secretively for the most part, but they have kids in the family. Like a baby was JUST born this past month. The baby daddy requested money to be able to come drive to us to visit. My boyfriend IMMEDIATELY gave him the money. I worry they won’t show. It’s happened before. And when I confront him, he says it’s HIS family and really that he can do what he wants. Which is fucking true, but why do I have to sit back and watch all of this? I previously was with someone who suffered as well from addiction and he tormented me for years. I have a lot of trauma from this so these topics are sore for sure. What the fuck do I do. I love him, but he gets heated and won’t listen
0
1