Would you be annoyed if one of your friends always goes with you in your car but never suggests to do so herself?

archiz
I feel like she is taking advantage of me honestly.
She never once suggested we go with her.
Everytime she reaches my house, she automatically parks her car and get out of it waiting for me to open the car lol so we she can come with me.
I want to give her that remark honestly cause it's pissing me off especially when we to far destinations and I have a jeep so I pay much more than her for fuel.
I mean at least if she doesn't want to drive, at least suggest to share the price of the fuel or pay for my drink to show that you're contributing 🤷🏿‍♀️
I want to point it out but in a nice way😂 sounds hard to state it in a nice way.
1 mo
So I mentioned it and she said that she drives to my place and I usually continue half the destination 😂
It's not my fault her house is more far from the destination 😂
Plus that's not the only place we go to
She always goes with me😂
16
2