I don't understand why my mom, is so concern about who I I am hanging out with or talking to. (Please read the whole thing through?)?

Anonymous
So, long story very short. I am very aware of this Coronavirus and how it's really not safe to be around people, and how you should social distance yourself from others. Completely understand. And yes, my mom is older in her 50's and is likely to catch it and get really sick and possibility died from. :(. But when it comes to my mom, she gets anxiety when I leave the house, and she wants to always go for walks with me. But tell me, how I shouldn't be around other people right now. Smh. But sitting in the house with her, can be fun at time's. But it gets really boring and old. Like little did she know. It's been one person that has been in her house, that I had sex with months ago lol. And another guy that I went to go see, a few months after that. And lately, my next store neighbor and I have been getting it in then and there. But we usually go to his place. And no I am not a home or whore. But I have been exposed to 4 people including my job and my coworkers. And either one of us are sick. And, NO I'm not out here, just sexting different guys. But I also, enjoy having fun with my friends and being active. To be honest lately I have not been working for 3 days now. I don't know what's up with my boss. So, when I am in the house, I just wanna be out and doing something fun without my mom being around. I don't want to say she needs a man, or she needs friends. She has very little. But yet, concerning herself about what I'm doing. Like am I being selfish or do I have the right the feel, how I should feel?
4 mo
Hoe not house lol.
3
0