How can I stop my mom from this idea?

Anonymous
my sister's boyfriend got in prison and my sister was letting him borrow her car, he would sleep in it the past 2 years, he ruined sis car. they got raided by cops and arrested him and let my sister go. now my sister says she doesn't feel safe in the car and wants to buy a new car. my mom said I can give my car to my sister and my mom will buy me a new car. I said no because I like my car and don't like the new car styles. also that's my sister's problem I helped her too many times with money. my mom is the type that says she wants to help but then uses it against you and says you asked for a new car
4 mo
it's really annoying me because she's getting mad at me. I'm still young meaning the insurance is going to raise high. before the virus I would ask if I can go out and take my car to hangout with my friend and she would say no so I wonder imagine with a new car. she only wants me to use the car for work and that's it
How can I stop my mom from this idea?
1
1