Would you keep in touch with old friends or acquaitances during this health crisis?

Anonymous
Acquaitances or friends you haven't spoken in like more than 8 mos. I dont mean in person or physically as for this virus you can't go out and socialize but over a mobile text or a phone call. Even if that person will never be expecitng a message from you. I mean you kind of got distant with those acquaintances/friends but now you feel like chatting a bit or at least text them and see how are they doing during this pandemic,

I want to do with with a certain individual I was kind of close but we got distant several months ago , well he was the one who decided to get distant for something that happened between us. Something that it was fixable but he believed in a childish way it was not and we dont contact anymore since like 8 months ago so I dont know who he has been or how is his life lately. If he is working or n ot, or jsut how is he doing. I jsut want like to text him out of the blue and ask how he has doing. I mean during this pandemic I dont see anything wrong to ask how people are doing even if that person no longer is talking to you or that person may not want to talk to you anymore. We are all in this together anyway.
2
0