Can you get yourself put into a group home by a social worker or other methods if your only reason for leaving your current one is being unhappy?

Anonymous
I am currently stuck in a strict family i was forced into when my parents died, they won't let me see or talk to my girlfriend, any time they get annoyed with me they ground me from all contact with friends and take all forms of entertainment. They constantly threaten me and they scream at me for everything. They do their best to make me unhappy and succeed, they've caused severe metal issues and i just want to leave but they haven't done anything illegal.. i don't want to live on the streets but if it's my only option i will. What can i do?
2
1