Which felt more like punishment as a kid?

DizzyDesii
I noticed someone mentioning being an introvert so they were happy to stay in. Lol im no longer a full on introvert, but i still dont like to be outdoors 🤣 As a kid, i only liked it if on the playground or when playing baseball/kickball. Otherwise, i wanted to be indoors. Hell, the sunlight even hurts my eyes cause of how much i often stay in 😂🙌 but yea i used to cry when my mom made me go play outside in the neighborhood. I knew there’d be insects and loose pets and sweat and yea just too much 🤣😂😭 I used to claw at the door like a scared kitten, begging to be let back inside #FeelFreeToList #GoOutside #StayInside
I hated when the Parents made me go play outside
I hated when the Parents told me to stay inside
GirlGuy
4 mo
Little friend boys came to the door always asking if i could come out. I’d hide behind the furniture and tell my mom to tell them im not home. This was the year 2000. Here we are in 2020 and im doing the same 🤣
51
20