How do you end bullying before it starts?

Chester_Cheeto
I've been picked on a few times throughout school. I would be too timid to do anything about it. Bullies take an advantage when they see insecurity. I've been developing more social skills, taking self-confidence exercises, and I shadow box and lift at least 3 or 4 times a week. Answers would be awesome to have. I'm preparing to be a better, confident person for next school year.
4 mo
UPDATE: Thanks for all of the support and help! : D
I've learned here that I need to get more good friends, more social skills, and the primary element, gaining enough training and confidence to kick ass regardless of if I win or not. I haven't every let my anger unleash on anyone. I regret that throughout school. Now I feel late to it, like very other kid has broken a bully's limb expect for me. Not next year! (If I need to). I can't get into any type of martial arts classes right now because--
4 mo
--my mother doesn't have the money for it. But she'll get me into one in a month. My father lives in a different state and he's coming to visit that month. So I have a sparring partner! Thank you!
26
63