Does the health of a vehicle matter more than the life and mental health of a human being?

Anonymous
I've never felt jealous in my life until now, I think I’m jealous of my car, because everybody is more concerned about the health of my car and less about me. I just want to say, if my actions in running my car for too long have an impact on the car's health, take the keys and the car and take my credit card and my money in case you have car problems. There is a psychological effect of social exclusion that does not cross the minds of anyone here. I could smoke cigarettes outside, but sometimes it's too hot to sit outside, and sometimes the mosquitoes are out of control at night. So I smoke in my car with the air conditioner turned on, because it's not like there is anything else to do but smoke cigarettes, I'm never invited, I’m excluded. I don't seek attention, I distance myself from people, I isolate myself, and I do my own thing, but when my car is running, everyone has a problem with it, and they are genuinely concerned about my car, rather than asking me if I'm okay. Am I okay? Hell no, but I don't know how to ask for help or express myself in any way. I think I’m waiting for Prince Charming, with real real empathy, to approach me and tell me that he knows I'm not okay. I would try to hold back my tears as I try to thank him for noticing my existence. I don't have the heart to ignore someone who looks like they need a friend, and that's my weakness, I care too much about people. Am I dreaming? Who in the world gets jealous of their car, there's a first time for everything, and this is it, I’m sorry I'm a little tipsy. I don't know if I'm jealous of my car, this is just sad, I'm sad, and my brain is distorted.
4
0