What is my sisters problem with me?

Anonymous
So I have an elder sister, I’m younger than her by a few years. Since I got on social media and Instagram, she’s had such a huge issue with me using it. She recently re-added me on Instagram after deleting me, so I thought I’d give her another chance at it, and then two days later, she tells me that she’s had to block me on it for no reason. I found out the reason behind it, and it was because a few people she knew from university had added me on social media and said I looked like her. Since then, she’s been hostile to me and she’s accused me of being obsessed with social media and has made indirect comments that I’m ‘vain’ when I want a new picture to post to my social media.

the thing is; everything she accuses me of, it’s double standards. She tells me I’m too ‘narcissistic and post too many selfies” but she does exactly the same thing, if not more.

I've just had to stop dating a guy and it was going really well, but she fed lies to my mum saying I was sleeping with him and taking drugs with him and now I’ve had to cut off contact with him, even though I’ve never slept with him, or taken any drugs in my life.

what is her problem?

0
What is my sisters problem with me?
1
1